Bayou Country Superfest is a festival of Country Music being held at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, La. on Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29, 2016. The event attracts a huge crowd to see some of Country Music's top acts, including headliners Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Eric Church and more.
The event organizers have a list of forbidden items so it is important to review the list when packing for the festival. Concert goers should plan to travel light and only carry what can fit into a small purse of bag.
- Sunscreen/sunblock or moisturizer with SPF and lip balm with SPF should be packed in the bag to prepared for a long day in the sun. Apply a thick layer of sunscreen before arriving, and reapply to exposed areas during the day. It is important to protect the skin from damaging UV rays and sunburn.
- Wear a cowboy hat or sunhat to shade eyes and to help protect skin. Cowboy gear is popular for the event, so dress accordingly to fit the mood of the Country Music celebration.
- Carry enough money to buy incidentals, food and beverages. Bring one credit or debit card, just in case you run out of money.
- Baby wipes, or disposable cleansing wipes will come in handy for a quick clean up and to substitute for toilet paper. Since you will be in the sun the wipes will provide a refreshing cleaning and help prevent sweaty odor.
- A small camera and/or cell phone will help to preserve memories of the concert. They do not allow professional camera gear or SLR/DSLR cameras with detachable lenses into the stadium. You can bring a small digital camera, disposable camera or cell phone with camera to take pictures.
Travel light and carry only a few essentials to the concerts so you do not have to worry about losing items or having banned items confiscated at the gate.