In early March, Kelly Clarkson, the Burleson, Texas beauty and uber-talented pop diva, released her sixth studio album Piece By Piece . During the release interviews with media, Kelly hinted at a new tour with the release. Soon after, she shared the dates for her extensive 36-stop “Piece By Piece” North American Tour 2015 tour. The tour features special guests Pentatonix and Eric Hutchinson.
Her first tour performance hits Hersey, Pennsylvania at PA Hersheypark Stadium on July 11, 2015. Tickets are available now to the general public, however, if you are a member of Clarkson's free online fan club or Citi card members you can pick up some great pre-sale tickets now for future shows by clicking on this link.
In the tour set list, are songs from the Piece By Piece album with singles such as Heartbeat Song, Invincible, Dance With Me and a new song, Tightrope will be highlights in the tour. Kelly says, "Because of an element I've never done on tour, it makes sense to incorporate that song," she says. "I'm not flying or on a tightrope — there's not that — but it makes sense with that song and how it sounds on the record that it will fit into the show."
The Piece By Piece album was introduced in an ingenious way - releasing singles from the final album one single at a time. Earlier this year, Clarkson returned with Heartbeat Song, an uplifting pop single that peaked at Number 34 on the Hot 100 Billboard chart. The album features‘80s inspired dance tracks, power-ballads, bass-driven rock anthems - all showcasing her powerful voice. Kelly Clarkson fans have always been thrilled as she belts out anthems of empowerment, love, and heartbreak. This album takes her even higher and solidifies her shining reputation as one of the greatest crossover music artists.
Kelly has always collaborated with a number of top songwriter and producers. With Piece By Piece, she again worked with Sia, Jason Evigan (Maroon 5, Jason Derulo), and Shane McAnally (Kacey Musgraves, Luke Bryan), and also co-wrote three of her numbers, including the title track, Piece By Piece.
Thirteen years after winning American Idol in June 11, 2002, there was no doubt that Kelly Clarkson would be destined for skyrocketing success with her winning song, A Moment Like This. Later, she would garner another No. 1 hit on the Hot 100 Billboard charts with Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). In 2012, Kelly Clarkson released Greatest Hits: Chapter One from which Catch My Breath immediately became a new Top 20 hit.
Kelly’s 2013 first Christmas gift to all was the album, Wrapped in Red that charted a No. 3 peak on the Billboard 200 chart. She also became the first artist to have two songs in the top three of Billboard's Pop 100 Airplay chart (Since U Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes.) Kelly's phenomenal list of awards are too numerous to list here, however you can find them at Kelly Clarkson's Wikipedia page.
Other than her Wrapped in Red Christmas album and the Greatest Hits: Chapter One, Kelly had not released an album since 2011 for the most important reason in her in her life - being a wife and mother. In October 2013, she married Brandon Blackstock, becoming a stepmother to his two young children. Soon, Kelly became a mother herself, when on June 2014; she gave birth to her daughter, River Rose. Of course, there will be a crib for River Rose on the bus for this tour!
In addition to general seating at some of the tour performances, you can also check the availability of Official Platinum Seats, getting you up close and personal to the action. Artists and event providers through Ticketmaster make these premium tickets to concerts and other events available. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.
- Saturday, July 11 - Hershey, PA Hersheypark Stadium
- Sunday, July 12- Mansfield, MA Xfinity Center
- Tuesday, July 14 - Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
- Thursday, July 16 - New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
- Friday, July 17 - New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
- Sunday, July 19 - Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
- Tuesday, July 21 - Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Thursday, July 23 - Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
- Saturday, July 25 - Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Sunday, July 26 - Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Tuesday, July 28 - Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
- Thursday, July 30 - Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
- Saturday, August 1 - Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
- Sunday, August 2 - St. Louis, MO Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, August 4 - St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
- Thursday, August 6 - Denver, CO Pepsi Center
- Saturday, August 8 - Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
- Monday, August 10 - Portland, OR Moda Center
- Wednesday, August 12 - Seattle, WA KeyArena
- Saturday, August 15 - Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Sunday, August 16 - San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
- Wednesday, August 19 - Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
- Friday, August 21 - Wheatland, CA Toyota Amphitheatre
- Sunday, August 23 - Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, August 25 - Phoenix, AZ Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Thursday, August 27 - Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheater
- Saturday, August 29 - Austin, TX Austin360 Amphitheater
- Sunday, August 30 - Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Tuesday, September 1- Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Thursday, September 3 - Little Rock, AR Verizon Arena
- Saturday, September 5 - Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- Thursday, September 10 - Atlanta, GA Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Saturday, September 12 - Vienna, VA Wolf Trap National Park For The Performing Arts
- Sunday, September 13 - Vienna, VA Wolf Trap National Park For The Performing Arts
- Tuesday, September 15 - Tampa, FL MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Thursday, September 17 - West Palm Beach, FL Coral Sky Amphitheatre
- Saturday, September 19 - Raleigh, NC Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- Sunday, September 20 - Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
For more information about Kelly Clarkson and being one of her “Kellebrities”, VIP members go to www.kellyclarkson.com.
The Limited Edition “Piece by Piece” Box Set includes a 17- piece lyric card puzzle housed in a custom holographic foil stamped box. Your order of Piece By Piece includes an instant download of Heartbeat Song, Invincible, Piece By Piece, Run Run Run (featuring John Legend), Someone, Take You High and a code for early access to tickets for Kelly’s upcoming tour.